By Dr. Paul Drouin
With the advancements in quantum physics, our perception of human reality has expanded. This has led us to realize that conventional medicine, limited by a linear, materialistic, and deterministic scientific model, has only been focusing on a minuscule fraction of reality, approximately 0.000001%, in its attempts to solve health problems. Despite remarkable technological progress in radiology, laboratory diagnostics, pharmacology, and surgery, it has overlooked a deeper understanding that encompasses subtle energies, now known as the Biofield.
Drawing upon Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave,” the conventional, linear, and materialistic model of medicine can be likened to gazing at shadows on a wall. This model misses the illuminating reality of the human being that exists outside the cave, a reality which holds infinite possibilities for healing. The time has come for us to broaden our perspective and embrace the realm of subtle energies and quantum fluctuations. These aspects provide the complete picture, encompassing approximately 99.99999% of the whole, allowing us to address imbalances at their very roots.
Quantum physics, which emerged in the early 20th century, has revolutionized our understanding of reality, particularly at the atomic and subatomic levels. It has challenged classical deterministic views of physics and paved the way for new technologies and scientific advancements. However, its application in the field of medicine has only gained recognition in recent decades. Medical universities and scientific publications are beginning to acknowledge some of the fundamental principles of quantum physics, albeit with limited applications.
Over the past 20 years, Quantum University has played a pioneering role in integrating the fundamental concepts of quantum physics into healing practices. Dr. Amit Goswami, PhD, made significant contributions in this regard by elucidating principles such as non-locality, quantum entanglement, discontinuity, and the downward causational model as they relate to medicine. More recently, Nassim Haramein has expanded and enlightened this field by pushing the boundaries of quantum physics through his Unified Field theory and its application of vacuum engineering. These developments, as well the mastery of singularity and the extraction of tremendous energy from the zero-point field, have been incorporated into the new Doctor of Holistic Health program at Quantum University.
Another noteworthy contribution that has reshaped medical perspectives in the past decade is the shift from the Darwinian model of evolution to the epigenetic understanding put forth by Dr. Bruce Lipton. This shift is poised to be recognized as a landmark in the ongoing medical revolution. Previously confined to a deterministic model, medicine now embraces broader ideas, echoing Einstein’s proposition that the field is the sole governing agency of the particle. This implies that we have control over our genetic destiny since consciousness can exert a constructive impact on the field. Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, further reinforces this notion through his concept of the morphogenetic field.
Regardless of how advanced the training of medical or holistic doctors may be, if they fail to address lifestyle and behavioral factors, including negative habits associated with nutrition, exercise, stress management, and risk factors for disease, they will miss the mark in terms of preventive medicine. This underscores the need for a modern medical curriculum to incorporate coaching training that recognizes the significance of health potential, as defined by quantum physics, in terms of the infinite possibilities for healing. Dr. Joe Dispenza has been a pioneering figure in this realm, focusing on changing habits and negative behaviors while harnessing the boundless power of healing. Exploring altered states of awareness, which are essential for rewiring the brain, is an integral aspect of this approach.
An important issue in conventional medicine is the process of diagnosis and treatment that has contributed to the growing economic burden of healthcare. The specialization of the Doctor of Holistic Health now lies in scaling health and guiding clients toward realizing their full health potential, which will be a game changer. This can be achieved using advanced tele-virtual coaching platforms, such as Exponential Healthcare, which enables doctors to remotely monitor and coach their clients at home. These platforms utilize apps capable of monitoring various health parameters, including brain waves, heart rate variability (HRV), nutrition, and lifestyle factors. In the field of digital biofeedback, Dr. Rollin McCraty, PhD (HeartMath), and Ariel Garten (Muse) have been key figures in pioneering these advancements.
In addition to the pioneers mentioned earlier, Gregg Braden, a scientist, has made significant contributions to redefining modern medicine. His focus on studying resilience has deepened the work of HeartMath. Lynne McTaggart, an author renowned for her books on the power of intention, has also made notable contributions, particularly through her work on the original Power of Eight, which highlights the real potential of healing through consciousness. Finally Dr. Patrick Porter, PhD, with the BrainTap, a modern application of neuro-linguistics and self hypnosis, has made a great contribution in the movement to rewire the brain for health and success.
As I have emphasized, it takes an orchestra of great minds to truly change the trajectory of medicine. This includes all the pioneers mentioned who are part of the faculty at Quantum University. Over the past 20 years, Dr. Paul Drouin and Quantum University have developed a comprehensive and updated curriculum that not only redefines medicine, but also has the potential to revolutionize healthcare: the Doctor in Holistic Health. This curriculum embraces a holistic perspective of human reality that extends beyond the confines of a materialistic view, encompassing the biofield and subtle energies – known as Pro-Consciousness Medicine.
There is a profound shift in perspective regarding human reality that is currently taking place in the field of medicine. Instead of viewing the human body as a closed degenerative system, there is a growing recognition that it is an open system. This shift opens up possibilities for engineering health and longevity by tapping into the Biofield, which is the source of energy permeating all scales of the universe. This source, known as the quantum field, encompasses quantum fluctuations and serves as the origin of mass, gravity, and energy. With this understanding, we now have a pathway to unlock the potential for engineering optimal health.
The Doctor of Holistic Health program not only integrates these conceptual shifts but also equips students with the necessary technologies and tools to embrace this new worldview in modern medicine. By becoming part of this revolution, students can actively contribute to and shape the transformation occurring in the field of healthcare.
Key Features of the Doctor of Holistic Health Program:
- Learning from Renowned Experts: Students have the opportunity to learn from world-renowned minds who have laid the foundation of Holistic Quantum Medicine over the past two to three decades. These experts include Dr. Amit Goswami, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Rollin McCraty, Dr. Patrick Porter, Gregg Braden, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Lynne McTaggart, and Dr. Paul Drouin (Quantum University).
- Comprehensive Integrative Holistic Curriculum: The program offers a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses various modalities of holistic medicine. Students delve into subjects such as homeopathy, auriculotherapy, Consciousness Acupuncture, neuroplasticity, aromatherapy, herbalism, nutrition, biofeedback, digital biofeedback, neurofeedback, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), hypnotherapy, hormonology, hematology, and holistic anatomy. These modalities are embedded within the upgraded model of the unified field in quantum physics.
- Practicum for Applied Learning: Students engage in practicum workshops where they apply concepts such as vacuum engineering, mastering singularity, and harnessing subtle energy. They learn to couple technologies with vacuum oscillations of the quantum field, tapping into the limitless source of healing energy.
- Skills for Client Assessment and Monitoring: The program equips students with the skills to assess health parameters, coach, and monitor clients using various health parameters throughout their journey toward achieving their health potential.
- Exploring Pro-Consciousness Medicine: Students delve into the possibilities of Pro-Consciousness Medicine by experiencing a deeper understanding of singularity through meditation, comprehending quantum entanglement, and harnessing the power of intention.
- Expanding the Perspective of Healing: The program expands the perspective of doctors and practitioners in the art of healing. Students learn to tap into the infinite source of plank field oscillations, pushing the boundaries beyond conventional medicine.
- Transformation of the Foundation of Medicine: The program radically transforms the foundation of the medical model, which was previously limited to a narrow fraction of reality. Instead, it embraces a comprehensive understanding of the quantum fabric of the client and provides access to modalities within the scope of practice as a Doctor of Holistic Health.
By exploring Pro-Consciousness Medicine and expanding the perspective of healing, the program pushes the boundaries beyond conventional medicine and transforms the foundation of the medical model. By joining this revolution, students can shape the future of healthcare and make a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals seeking holistic well-being.