One of the most important phenomena on my journey to evolve from a linear medical model to a multidimensional model of healing was not just to broaden my toolbox with extra modalities of healing, but to radically transform my relationship with the client from one where I was caught in a fatalistic perspective (diagnostic), with no other imaginable outcome in addressing the symptoms, to one of a far greater awareness. This evolution made possible many results—from spontaneous remissions to personal growth—within an environment that acknowledged the objectivity as well as the subjectivity of my relationship with the client.
Medical health care needs first to be reformed at its base, as the real cost of healing is directly associated with how healing is practiced in this society. What I mean by its base is how doctors and health-care practitioners are initially trained and educated regarding the art of healing, and also how much creativity is involved in the process of healing.
A Creative Integrative Doctor is the one who:
• Is not blinded by the 0.0000001 percent of reality that is clearly visible, unable to recognize the subtle energy anatomy of the individual.
• Has access to the field as a source of all healing in the art of healing.
• Isn’t trapped in a limited model of medicine that doesn’t recognize that the seemingly impossible could happen, as with spontaneous remissions.
• Can evaluate the client not only in terms of disease, but who is also able to find health parameters that can re-harmonize the individual in terms of optimal health and full potentiality.
• Is not separated from the experience of healing, unaware of their healing entanglement with the client.
• Has been trained in a model of medical education based on the premises of quantum physics that imply a radical new point of view that grounds the perspective of the human being based on a downward causational model where the field (consciousness) is the fundamental reality.
• Also has access to a multitude of modalities of healing that are not limited to a materialistic and outdated model of science.
This list can go on and on, but I am sure you already feel the constraints, limitations, and tremendous costs that are linked to an approach that is not of a Creative healer.