Creating a New Integrative Curriculum for Medical Schools

Media File

“Nobody knows the price we are paying for an incomplete model of medical education.” – Dr. Paul Drouin

In the crucial debate about health care, have we for one moment heard about or questioned the foundation our medical education is based upon? How healthcare practitioners are trained and educated? Is there another way to look at the reality of healing? Is there another way of restoring health and providing a cure?

When I was studying in medical school, the first three years were spent learning sciences, such as human anatomy and physiology, chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry, genetics, immunology, neurology, and hematology, that had not been updated to reflect the new realities of quantum physics and neuroscience.

Later on, I was taught about diseases related to the body’s pulmonary, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, endocrine, reproductive, and other systems. With my brain full of all this information, my perspective of the patient was focused on diagnosing diseases, in other words, ‘finding what’s wrong’—framing the patient in a process where the outcome was not necessarily healing, and addressing the symptoms with medications often associated with side effects and complications.

Although diagnosis is an important part of the journey toward healing, my training did not provide me with a complete understanding of the mechanics of healing.

Missing from the picture is the reality of the unseen, which, according to quantum physics, includes more than 99 percent of what we have consciously perceived or acknowledged to date. The remainder (less than 1 percent) is matter and represents the layer of information that medical science deals with today.

It is important to introduce for the next generation of physicians a new model of education based on the premise of looking at reality from the point of view of quantum physics, which opens up infinite possibilities for healing.

True healing requires looking at the individual in terms of positive parameters that will guide the doctor in an approach that brings the individual to their optimal state of health and also gives the doctor access to effective models of healing that have been condemned as unscientific by an outdated model of medical science.

The medical curriculum must revamp its fundamental content in terms of what I call Creative Integrative Medicine Book on sale now.

The idea is not to erase what we have acquired until now through science and technology. Rather it is to integrate this knowledge into a broader model of understanding and to incorporate modalities of healing that require an acknowledgment of subtle energies that exist and cause effects beyond the linear model of biology, chemistry, and conventional physics.

This is my objective in creating Quantum University—to add the missing pieces of the puzzle, which will allow medicine to deal with 100 percent of the reality for a person’s healing.


Share & Comment

Media File


Homeopath, Acupuncturist, Doctor of Natural Medicine, Professor of Integrative Medicine, Founder and President of Quantum University, and host of the Quantum World TV and the World Congress of Integrative Medicine.

Media File


Quantum University is an institution of higher learning that provides degrees and certification programs in holistic, alternative, natural, and integrative medicine based on quantum physics.